Pricing starting @ $9.99 for items below
- Installation of chain, cassette, brake pads, saddle, wireless computer, water bottle cage, kickstand, grips, lights, pedals, and tires (above items included in Tune-Up)
- Stem installation
- Basket installation
- Component adjustment (derailleur, brake, saddle, etc.)
- Handlebar tape installation
- Minor wheel true
- Rear rack installation
- Derailleur hanger alignment
Pricing starting @ $29.99 for items below
- Individual cable/housing installation
- Spoke replacement
- Hub overhaul
- Chainring installation
- Wheel replacement
- Bottom bracket/crank installation
- Headset overhaul
Additional Bike Maintenance Services
- Assembly (from a box or a travel case) – $109.99
- Disassemble bicycle & pack for shipping (includes boxing materials, (Customer can provide or purchase travel case from Fetty’s Cycle Service) – $109.99
- Shipping – Fetty’s Cycle Service recommends BikeFlights
.com (bike shipping experts) UPS and Fed-Ex also available.
- Suspension service – Please visit Suspension services page for more info
- Custom wheel building – Starting @ $99.99
- Custom Bicycle build – Starting @ $199.99
- Service prices may be subject to change at any time.
- Bicycles must be dropped off in store and entered into the repair queue in order to be serviced. Appointments are not available at this time.
- Estimates are available free in store. Repair estimates are not available over phone or without the bicycle being available in store.
- Bicycles not picked up within 30 days of repair completion and notification will incur storage charges at rate of $5/day.
- Bicycles left more than 60 days after repair completion and notification will be disposed of without further notice.
- Labor rates do not include cost of parts.